All paragliding and hang gliding pilots are welcome to join the Blue Mountain Flying Club. Membership dues are $125 per year valid for 365 days from date of payment. We do offer a one time weekend pass for $30, valid for two days. You must print the waivers, sign them and have them with you.
To join, you will need to:
- Complete and submit the Blue Mountain Flying Club Membership Form
- Complete and submit the Blue Mountain Release Form
- Send the membership dues ($125 payable to Blue Mountain Flying Club) or Pay Online
- Send us a self photo to firstname.lastname@example.org your plastic ID badge will be sent to you promptly .
- You cannot fly without the card. Blue Mountain requires this as a proof you are signed up & current. If security at Blue Mountain asks to see your proof you must provide your current ID, if you do not have one you will be asked to leave the property.